Are you hoping to get pregnant?
Have you already selected your directed donor?
Is your directed donor in a far away city? or another state!?
Wondering how your going to get the sperm and egg together?
Donor Home Delivery allows your donor to ship sperm with a non-toxic preservative on a cold pack so it will remain viable for insemination.
The preservative keeps sperm viable for up to 96 hours in a refrigerator and has been used for decades by fertility clinics. Your donor sends his sperm via overnight delivery and once it arrives at your home you can easily do a vaginal self-insemination.
Donor Home Delivery does not prevent the transmission of disease. Make sure your donor is tested and is a person who you trust. Please see our safety page for suggestions and, please, consult your licensed medical professional (midwife, nurse practitioner, or doctor).
How Does This Work
- You or your donor orders a Donor Home Delivery kit.
- Donor Home Delivery is sent to the donor's home.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor Kit to predict the correct 24-48 hours window for insemination.
- Once the Ovulation Predictor Kit turns positive, ask your donor to send his sperm using Donor Home Delivery as soon as possible.
- Your donor needs to use an overnight delivery service.
- Once you receive the package, follow the instructions (see instruction page) for a home vaginal self-insemination.
It's a very simple process.